Yajisan-Kazusan (from Japanese, literally "arrow - number") is a logic puzzle published by Nikoli. The aim is to blacken some cells according to the following rules:
- Black cells must not be orthogonally connected.
- A cell with a number may be blacken.
- All the white cells must form an orthogonally continuous area.
- A cell containing a number and an arrow represents how many black cells are in the row or column pointed at by the arrow.
- Numbered cells must be painted black if they contain false clues, but numbered cells painted black do not necessarily contain false clues.
Cross+A can solve puzzles from 3 x 3 to 30 x 30.